30MINS OF THEATRE FUN

A Wellingborough Forum by Wellingborough Organisations for everyone to share events in Wellingborough and the surrounding area.
Jonathan Hornett

30MINS OF THEATRE FUN

Post by Jonathan Hornett »

GLJ Theatre’s 30MINS OF THEATRE FUN hopes to bring the magic of theatre to as many people in Wellingborough at this difficult time, by giving people the chance to come together online and just forget about everything for 30 minutes and have fun 8-) . They have come together with One Wellingborough Plus and the Victoria Centre to deliver a number of FREE special community group workshops for Wellingborough organisations. If this sounds like something your group might benefit from (remember it’s free) please e-mail glj@glamishall.org.uk and they’ll try and book you and your group in. Find out more at https://onewellingboroughplus.wordpress.com/blog/
Joodes

Re: 30MINS OF THEATRE FUN

Post by Joodes »

This sounds fun. The Wellingborough Eco Group is just waiting for our 30MINS to be confirmed. I’ve never done anything like this before, so no idea what it will be like.
Jonathan Hornett

Post by Jonathan Hornett »

:mrgreen: Good news for you Joodes!

Wellingborough Eco Group have a session booked for Saturday 30th at 10 am, I'm just doing a poster for it now :D
Joodes

Post by Joodes »

Help, how do I get into the30MINS workshop?