Register for The Community Resilience Forum

A One Wellingborough Plus forum for local people and organisations to work on and discuss community resilience, to help Wellingborough during and after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Jonathan Hornett

Register for The Community Resilience Forum

Post by Jonathan Hornett »

One Wellingborough Plus would like you to join us at our first Community Resilience Forum on Zoom, to discuss how to help people in the town and borough during and after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Join us for a short presentation and a discussion on Zoom, to see if you can help us, and to see if we can help you; we believe by working together we can beat this!

It’s a free event, you can pre-register for it using the contact form at https://wellingborough.org/site/communi ... nce-forum/

We will then send you the Zoom link to the email that you registered with, when we announce the date.

Alternatively you can also register by sending an email to jonathan@victoriacentre.org.uk

We also recommend that you register as a user of Wellingborough Forum (if you haven’t already?) to join in on this online Community Resilience Forum
Debbie - NNCareers

Re: Register for The Community Resilience Forum

Post by Debbie - NNCareers »

Hi Jonathan,

I have sent my details off to you for (hopefully) and invite to join the forum. I have blanked my diary out and look forward to it.

With thanks
Debbie
Debbie Dymock
Owner/Career Advisor at Northamptonshire Careers
Email: debbie@northamptonshirecareers.co.uk
Tel: 07410 571567